POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah : Re: Blah Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blah
From: Tim Cook
Date: 12 Oct 2008 15:29:38
Message: <48f25022@news.povray.org>
I don't even mind *too* much if they keep the hardware...that can be
replaced.  But stuff like my financial records I really could use back.

Now, as an obsessive image hoarder, I a) understand that it'll take them a
while to sift through over 200,000 images and over a month's worth of video,
no matter how neatly organized and b) worry that, since I sometimes
batch-downloaded from newsgroups and image boards without necessarily
actually viewing them all, might end up having something problematic.
(Though its been long enough that I presume they'd've already come get me if
I did have something major.)

Plus I have stuff like live-action Sailor Moon, PreCure, and Ebichu that it
wouldn't surprise me if they arrested me after watching, simply on
principle. :P

That or I get them addicted to anime.

--
Tim Cook