POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay, stress! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Yay, stress! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Invisible
Subject: Yay, stress!
Date: 7 Oct 2008 04:42:18
Message: <48eb20ea$1@news.povray.org>
And so another day has begun. And it begins with me coming in to work to
discover that a fairly major change has been made to my network over
night that isn't logged anywhere, without anybody bothering to consult
me first. Yay, me. :-/

I am rapidly losing the will to live here... So many unrecorded changes
happening without me knowing about it... How am I supposed to keep this
stuff straight?

Post a reply to this message