POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay, stress! : Re: Yay, stress! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yay, stress!
From: Doctor John
Date: 7 Oct 2008 08:18:25
Message: <48eb5391$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> Does that work when the offender is your boss?
>>
>> It does if you copy in his/her boss :-)
>
> Yes, because upper management are more likely to believe me than believe
> the Senior Director of IT. Oh, wait...

Why don't you try? Don't point the finger at your boss; just couch the
complaint in broad terms and point out that the changes are undocumented
- that in itself is probably a serious breach of whatever protocols the
company has in place to maintain network integrity.
Incidentally, I had a problem many years ago (1986 iirc) with a boss who
consistently opposed everything I tried to do. I did exactly what I
advised you to do. Result - she walked, I got promotion

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei