POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doomed? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Doomed? (Message 11 to 20 of 57)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Doomed?
Date: 21 Sep 2008 10:36:40
Message: <48d65bf8@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> ....still not found a way to compile things yet...

It's the little icon on the toolbar that looks like a birthday cake, at
least on the 2005 version. (I don't know why it looks like a birthday cake.

Isn't there a "build" menu when you open the "solution"?

You know, "create new project", then pick the type (like console), then
type in the "hello world" program where it belongs, then "build" and
then "run"?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message