POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doomed? : Re: Doomed? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doomed?
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Sep 2008 11:10:06
Message: <48d663ce$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Yeah, that's just it - I hadn't figured out that you must create a
> "project" before you can compile anything. ;-) It lets you edit source
> code just fine without one, but won't actually compile anything.

They may have made it more complicated in the 2008 version or something.
The 2005 version has a big button saying "create new project" and you
have to go into the menus and such to find the "create a file that I
don't know how to compile" part. ;-)

But yeah, it's a big and complex tool. It'll take a day or two to learn
how it works.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)