POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coolest thing EVER! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Coolest thing EVER! (Message 103 to 112 of 112)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Coolest thing EVER!
Date: 3 Sep 2008 14:38:52
Message: <48bed9bc$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> You know, that's one of the things I dislike about Linux. Knowlege gets
> out of date in like 3 months. :-)

I saw a writing somewhere that said something like "using Windows is
like living in a cheap hotel", whereas "using Linux is like living in a
half-built cathederal being designed by seventeen architects. Every few
weeks you wake up and think 'hmm, that stairway wasn't there before'..."

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/