POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coolest thing EVER! : Re: Coolest thing EVER! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coolest thing EVER!
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Sep 2008 05:35:55
Message: <v4v1c4palvkp99ngab6qs04s0q49t3e2bc@4ax.com>
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:18:41 +0200, "Gail" <gail (at) sql in the wild (dot) co
[dot] za> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>

>> You have a blog dedicated to SQL?
>
>Yup. For over a year now. It's surprising how the hits have grown,
>especially over the last 3 months

It is a nice looking site but outside my sphere of interests.

>> Is that so you don't use this forum for Haskel
>> Oops! Sorry Andrew :)
>>

>Somehow I don't think too many people here would be interested in a deep
>discussion on the internals of the query optimiser. ;-)

I don't know, every topic under the sun appears here at one time or another. A
bit like Piccadilly Circus. Of where it is said, "If you stand there long enough
you will see everyone that you have ever met". :)
--

Regards
     Stephen