POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:34 EDT (-0400)
  I thought I did a good job... (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: St
Subject: I thought I did a good job...
Date: 11 Aug 2008 14:21:52
Message: <48a08340@news.povray.org>
What is it with kids these days? You know all the times I've posted when I
had something thrown over my windows, and the time my front windows got
smashed? And the time that they spat and threw eggs at my daughter when she
was about 11, and the time when they shit the life out of my wife by
stamping hard on the ground and shouting loudly in her ear as they walked
by? (Well, I didn't post about all of those, but they did happen).

    These were the guys that I tried to keep my son away from, and I was
successful until now.

   He's now 18 and I guess he craved the fun and wild ways of our village's
'massive' gang. I've just looked at his bebo site and I feel so sad.

      He's a sheep, and I feel like kicking his st00pid ass outta here. Just
like me, he's going to learn the hard way. That's for sure. :(

       I feel I've lost him.

      ~Friggin'*really*pissedoffandsadSteve~

         </rant over>

Post a reply to this message

>    He's now 18 and I guess he craved the fun and wild ways of our village's
> 'massive' gang. I've just looked at his bebo site and I feel so sad.

'bebo site' ?

Post a reply to this message