POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: St
Date: 12 Aug 2008 05:52:28
Message: <48a15d5c$1@news.povray.org>
news:48a147e9$1@news.povray.org...
>I still have so much to look forward to in life. :-/

    Mate, you don't know the half of it. To me, you are so lucky, you should
be smiling all day long. When I say lucky, I mean that you have the chance
to meet a nice, sensible lady, and not some immature bimbo that just wants
to notch up another score on her bed post or get into half of your salary.
Trust me, when you meet that nice lady, you'll know it.

      ~Steve~