POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 61 to 70 of 135)
From: St
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 7 Aug 2008 18:13:09
Message: <489b7375$1@news.povray.org>
news:489b415e@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>>  That's exactly what I do. I hope they never get rid of cash,
>
> They can't. There's huge portions of the economy that are actually
> black-market. :-)
>
> Alternately, they already have. There's no cash left. All that's left is
> debt and federal reserve notes.

 OMG. Don't start me on that side of it. I heard the other day that a
payment for your old car to be scrapped might be introduced here. (Remember
my post?) I don't want to drive around in an electric matchbox! I will sit
at home instead and do everything on the internet, and get fat, costing our
lovely National Health a whole lot more money until I die... :o/

   Damn, this world is... ******

   ~Steve~

> --
> Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
>  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to
>  kill zombies? Ask 100 random people in America how to kill someone
>  who has reanimated from the dead in a secret viral weapons lab,
>  and how many do you think already know you need a head-shot?

Post a reply to this message

>> Money management is something that I think *should* be taught in school,
>
> Yeah. I never understood why "home economics" never taught any economics.

     Heh, they did in our school: Beans on toast or cheese straws.

     ("Home Economics" was our cooking lessons which they don't have now).

        Yes, I had to wear a pinny too...  O-O

       ~Steve~