POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: St
Date: 7 Aug 2008 18:13:09
Message: <489b7375$1@news.povray.org>
news:489b415e@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>>  That's exactly what I do. I hope they never get rid of cash,
>
> They can't. There's huge portions of the economy that are actually
> black-market. :-)
>
> Alternately, they already have. There's no cash left. All that's left is
> debt and federal reserve notes.

 OMG. Don't start me on that side of it. I heard the other day that a
payment for your old car to be scrapped might be introduced here. (Remember
my post?) I don't want to drive around in an electric matchbox! I will sit
at home instead and do everything on the internet, and get fat, costing our
lovely National Health a whole lot more money until I die... :o/

   Damn, this world is... ******

   ~Steve~