POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LHC Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  LHC (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: LHC
Date: 1 Aug 2008 15:16:52
Message: <48936124$1@news.povray.org>
Is this already old?

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/08/the_large_hadron_collider.html

And some more:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2884322&userid=98756

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net
       aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: LHC
Date: 1 Aug 2008 17:22:11
Message: <48937e83@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
> http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/08/the_large_hadron_collider.html

  For some reason when I look at some of those photos the name "Half Life"
comes to mind.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 Aug 2008 17:43:38
Message: <4893838a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
>> http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/08/the_large_hadron_collider.html
>
>   For some reason when I look at some of those photos the name "Half Life"
> comes to mind.

I actually thought more of Death Star, but I haven't played much HL anyways.

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Aug 2008 04:15:50
Message: <489417b6@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   For some reason when I look at some of those photos the name "Half Life"
> comes to mind.

Judging from the comments, you're certainly not the only one...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/