POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LHC : Re: LHC Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LHC
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Aug 2008 04:22:21
Message: <op.ufcr66iec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:46:09 +0100, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> did spake, saying:

> Warp wrote:
>> Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
>>> http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/08/the_large_hadron_collider.html
>>    For some reason when I look at some of those photos the name "Half
>> Life"
>> comes to mind.
>>

> I actually thought more of Death Star, but I haven't played much HL
> anyways.

Of the first photo my first thought was alien coming through a portal,
then perhaps a Mayan/Aztec sun symbol, then a sea anemone.

So have they fired it up yet? Did the world end?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com