POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ah to be twenty Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  ah to be twenty (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: ah to be twenty
Date: 22 Jul 2008 20:51:40
Message: <4886809c$1@news.povray.org>
With the wife and daughter out of town, my son and I are 'cooking' for
ourselves.  I brough back a coupla beef burritos and had them with a
Odawalla Mango Tango chilled over a stack of icecubes in a tall glass.
My son cooked up a pot of prepacked curry and threw about a quarter
pound of grated cheese in with it.  I thought the result doubtful at
best, and strangely pungent.  He said the cheese 'actually made it
milder.'  I'm taking his word for it.

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:51:30 -0400, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

>He said the cheese 'actually made it
>milder.'  I'm taking his word for it.

I think that it would, any fatty additive does. Traditionally people use yogurt
and/or coconut.

I don't know about taste, though :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> With the wife and daughter out of town, my son and I are 'cooking' for
> ourselves.  I brough back a coupla beef burritos and had them with a
> Odawalla Mango Tango chilled over a stack of icecubes in a tall glass.
> My son cooked up a pot of prepacked curry and threw about a quarter
> pound of grated cheese in with it.  I thought the result doubtful at
> best, and strangely pungent.  He said the cheese 'actually made it
> milder.'  I'm taking his word for it.

Curry with cheese? It doesn't sound very appetizing.

Post a reply to this message

>> With the wife and daughter out of town, my son and I are 'cooking' for
>> ourselves.  I brough back a coupla beef burritos and had them with a
>> Odawalla Mango Tango chilled over a stack of icecubes in a tall glass.
>> My son cooked up a pot of prepacked curry and threw about a quarter
>> pound of grated cheese in with it.  I thought the result doubtful at
>> best, and strangely pungent.  He said the cheese 'actually made it
>> milder.'  I'm taking his word for it.
>

> Curry with cheese? It doesn't sound very appetizing.
It smelt downright vile.

Post a reply to this message