POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back to the future Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Back to the future (Message 185 to 194 of 234)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Back to the future
Date: 7 Aug 2008 03:41:12
Message: <489aa718$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I have absolutely no idea how in the game of God any of this is
> possible. But people have done it, so it *must* be possible...

It's not really possible.  They're just pulling your leg.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 7 Aug 2008 03:44:45
Message: <489aa7ed$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>     Getting Crysis = free editor.

I started playing with the UT3 editor last year when it came out.  A few
months of being shouted down in the forums by fanbois who couldn't stand
  my (imo) valid criticisms of the editor, plus seeing several threads
(both my own, and others') removed from the forums with no explanation
at all, convinced me that I didn't want to make levels for UT3 any more.

Pity, because if there's one thing that game needs (other than more than
10 people online at any given time), it's more good levels.

I would consider Crysis, but my PC isn't up to snuff, and I don't feel
like upgrading just for that.  Hopefully, Starcraft 2 will have
scripting support on par with the original.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message