POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conserving memory... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of conserving memory... (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Speaking of conserving memory...
Date: 18 Jul 2008 14:47:08
Message: <4880e52c$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> OEMs are just distributors of the software, though.

Yes? And?

You probably think you're CBS's customer, too.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints:

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 18 Jul 2008 14:52:13
Message: <4880e65d$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> OEMs are just distributors of the software, though.
>
> Yes? And?
>
> You probably think you're CBS's customer, too.

No. CBS's customers are the advertisers ...

MS doesn't write specifically for the hardware vendors. Unless you
consider corporations as being their biggest customers, but they're just
a conglomeration of end users.

Post a reply to this message