POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh what joy! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Oh what joy! (Message 41 to 50 of 91)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Erasure
Date: 27 Jun 2008 06:59:32
Message: <4864c814@news.povray.org>
> We never did get it to turn in the end. Burned a whole heap of paper and
> cardboard, but the tree never got more than mildly scorched.

Looks like you needed some smaller bits of wood first, don't expect to light
a tree with cardboard and paper.

>>> Now if I had *thermite*... >:-D
>>
>> And how do you plan to ignite the thermite?
>
> By remote control from a distance of more than 3 km?

If you had that sort of kit, you'd probably find easier ways to destroy a
mere hard drive.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jun 2008 07:03:35
Message: <4864c907$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> That you give me no Soooooul,
> I hear you call-innng.
> Oh baby pleeeease,
> give a little respeeect,
> toooooououo meeeeee.

...who let HIM out?!? o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jun 2008 07:15:37
Message: <4864cbd9$1@news.povray.org>
*facepalms*

Damn it Phil, it's too early on a Friday!! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/