POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh what joy! : Re: Erasure Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Erasure
From: Phil Cook
Date: 27 Jun 2008 07:21:12
Message: <op.udem1db8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:03:36 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> That you give me no Soooooul,
>> I hear you call-innng.
>> Oh baby pleeeease,
>> give a little respeeect,
>> toooooououo meeeeee.
>
> ...who let HIM out?!? o_O

You wound me little one, you wound me to the quick :-P

The annoying thing is that this reminded me that I was going to look up a
song I heard last night and both this and hearing Living on the Ceiling by
Blancmange just on the radio has wiped it; damn now I'm stuck with the
image of people treadmill dancing.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com