POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realisation Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Realisation (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Realisation
Date: 27 Apr 2008 06:53:34
Message: <48145b2e$1@news.povray.org>
Ah, that blessed moment of realisation... like when you realise that
going from Orchid XP v7 to Orchid XP v8 means that YOU JUST LOST EVERY
GAME SAVE POINT FOR EVERY GAME YOU OWN! >_<

Great. So now I'll have to replay HL2:EP2 and Far Cry from the
beginning. :-S At least, if I wanna see the ending...

Oops.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/