POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realisation : Re: Realisation Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realisation
From: Warp
Date: 27 Apr 2008 07:36:44
Message: <4814654b@news.povray.org>
> Ah, that blessed moment of realisation... like when you realise that
> going from Orchid XP v7 to Orchid XP v8 means that YOU JUST LOST EVERY
> GAME SAVE POINT FOR EVERY GAME YOU OWN! >_<

> Great. So now I'll have to replay HL2:EP2 and Far Cry from the
> beginning. :-S At least, if I wanna see the ending...

> Oops.

  Ok, I'll stop making the clearly useless comments about the nature
of your posts, as they don't seem to have any effect. ;)

  (There has been a side-effect to my responses to your posts though,
and it might even have been a good one: Whenever I get the urge to make
a "blog post" here, I immediately remember that I have been criticizing
you for posting so many, which would make me look a bit hypocrite if I
made such "blog posts" myself, and thus it deters me from doing so. Maybe
this is just a good thing.
  Of course, thinking about *this* post of mine in particular, it kind of
is a useless "blog post" in itself, which means I'm using your post as an
"excuse" to make such a post myself. Maybe I just waited for this opportunity
to do so. Which kind of *does* make me a bit of a hypocrite.
  Ok, I'll stop rationalizing now.)

--
                                                          - Warp