POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Dreams (Message 60 to 69 of 89)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dreams
Date: 28 Feb 2008 11:47:13
Message: <47c6e591$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   What do you mean "probably"?

I mean it seemed so outrageous that I didn't even *try* to figure out
whether it was 'shopped. Not being a graphics professional, it actually
takes me effort to find inconsistencies in such things.

Now, ask me to crash a program, and I'm right on it. ;-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"