POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Feb 2008 14:57:15
Message: <5d4es3lca3dpucb7m2c2aclvldjkvr2gol@4ax.com>
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:03:49 +0000, Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Hey, no fair! That's just my basilisk repellent powder, painted blue, in
>   a tin marked 'dinosaur repellent'!

*Your* basilisk repellent powder? Well I'll have you know I stole it from Tommy
Cooper twenty years ago delving deep on a BBS. He proved to me his shark
repellent worked wonders in central London.
On a tangent, my claim to fame is that we shared the same doctor. I only got the
left foot though :)

>damn you

Too late. Why this is Hell nor am I out of it.
(Second time this month :)

Regards
	Stephen