POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires (Message 41 to 50 of 75)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires
Date: 27 Feb 2008 02:46:04
Message: <47c5153c$1@news.povray.org>
>  I don't know which government you are talking about, but at least here
> accidents always cost tax money. Health care, for instance. Also cleaning
> up the mess is done by officials, not individuals, so it costs tax money
> too. If someone involved got paralyzed, that will cost a lot of tax money.

You're going way off topic here into the irrelevant details, my point was
that there are much cheaper ways to save lives than 60 million people all
stuck in traffic for 30 minutes.  You said "Yes" you'd like them to do that
to save one life, I am making a point that what you agree with is a
horrendously expensive way of saving a life...  That's all.

Post a reply to this message