POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires : Re: Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires
From: Warp
Date: 28 Feb 2008 09:44:57
Message: <47c6c8e9@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
> Here is the US the cost for tax money is much lower because so many
> things are not government run - health care, rescue and ambulance, tow
> truck service, etc...

  Then who pays those things?

  I have hard time believing that if the victims of the accident do not
have any money, they and their car wrecks are left in the middle of the
road. *Someone* has to at least remove the debris from the road. Who does
that if the government (or the accident victims) doesn't pay for it?

--
                                                          - Warp