POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet censorship in Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Internet censorship in Finland (Message 51 to 60 of 90)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Internet censorship in Finland
Date: 14 Feb 2008 23:48:20
Message: <47b51994$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> constitutional rights than here. In the US the constitution is something
> officials *must* obey. Here the constitution is little more than just a

	In theory.

--
DOS means never having to live hand-to-mouse

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Feb 2008 00:28:02
Message: <47b522e2$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:37:57 -0500, Warp wrote:

> In the US the constitution is something officials *must* obey.

Someone should tell the current government here that, because they seem
to think they're above the law - and that includes the constitution.

Jim

Post a reply to this message