POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet censorship in Finland : Re: Internet censorship in Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet censorship in Finland
From: scott
Date: 15 Feb 2008 04:13:46
Message: <47b557ca$1@news.povray.org>
>> Welcome to the real world, where people always bend the rules, nothing is
>> black or white.
>
>  That doesn't mean we should simply accept this bending of rules quietly.

Why not?  Some idiot is deliberately trying to provoke the system and then
complains when his site gets blocked.  I have no sympathy for him.

If he really wanted to expose the system he would choose a different name
for his website, and not link to the blocked sites directly.  He has
deliberately done this knowing full well it is likely to get his site
blocked, so he can then go and complain about it.