POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. (Message 40 to 49 of 49)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up withisthisstupid post.
Date: 25 Jan 2008 18:59:36
Message: <479a77e8$1@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

>>> *Speaking of that, what on earth lead to p.o-t.h-v-c.f.f.f and
>>> p.o-t.f.h.b.b.b?! XD
>> WTF! I didn't notice :|
>
> So haven't I. I can't even find anything like those from the server...

povray.off-topic.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork
povray.off-topic.haskel-vs-c++.flame.flame.flame

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 25 Jan 2008 19:11:14
Message: <479a7aa2$1@news.povray.org>
St. escribió:
>     Yeah, the same as my old Rover 820, dinged slightly on the nearside
> passenger door, (grrr) but at 14 years old and with only 48,000 *original*
> miles on the clock, I simply laugh at the broken down newbies on the
> motorway. They don't make 'em like they used to!  :)

We recently changed our car (well, bought a new one, didn't get rid of
the old one yet). Old car is one year younger than me (16) and has 65000
KM. Not miles, kilometers.

My dad considered hacking the clock to *increase* it, otherwise people
won't believe it's true and would think we hacked it to *decrease* it :)

Post a reply to this message