POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 111 to 120 of 278)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 6 Jan 2008 06:02:07
Message: <4780b52f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Having said that, whether I play Chess or Go, the computer always beats
>> me, every single time. [Except that one time I found an algorithmic flaw
>> in the AI for Go. But that hardly seems like "winning"...]
>
>   Computer go is much easier to beat than computer chess. That's because
> go cannot be played so well with brute-force searching.

Either way, I still get comprehensively thrashed every single time. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 6 Jan 2008 11:59:24
Message: <478108ec$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
>> Can you name me one good full length movie *about* math?
>
> Good Will Hunting?

	Math had little to do with it. It's about a young person who is
brilliant and has personal issues. Had he been a brilliant artist, the
story would still be the same.

--
Youthful Figure: What you get when you ask a woman her age.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message