POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Warp
Date: 6 Jan 2008 13:47:33
Message: <47812244@news.povray.org>
Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> Nice illustration that prejudice can be a useful thing.

> You could go selecting movies to see completely at random and only rarely
> see one that you actually like, or you can use your best judgment to sort
> away the ones you think you won't enjoy.

  I have learned to not to judge a book by its cover. Or, in this case,
a movie.

  I have been surprised in both directions. Movies which I was almost
certain would be mediocre (but I didn't have anything better to do than
to watch them) have surprised me for being unexpectedly enjoyable. Also
many movies which I was rather sure I would like have been disappointments.

  It's just not possible to know in advance.

--
                                                          - Warp