POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Chambers
Date: 6 Jan 2008 15:10:50
Message: <478135ca@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It's just not possible to know in advance.

Not entirely, but it IS possible to make an educated guess.  After all,
that's why we have trailers and reviews.

Of course, I use reviews the opposite way that most people do... I find
that many critics look down on films I enjoy, and praise films that I
find to be trash.

But still, if you're lucky enough to see two or three trailers for a
movie, you can usually get a good idea of what the "feel" of the movie
is, which often is more important than other details anyway.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com