POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? (Message 31 to 40 of 110)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
Date: 15 Dec 2007 10:14:18
Message: <4763ef4a@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> >   If Trinity can manipulate the simulated physics in the virtual world,
> > surely she can also manipulate the way in which her victim physically
> > reacts to her kick?

>         That's a stretch.

  It may be retconning, but it's still plausible.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Dec 2007 10:20:51
Message: <4763f0d2@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   If Trinity can manipulate the simulated physics in the virtual world,
> surely she can also manipulate the way in which her victim physically
> reacts to her kick?

  Another possible explanation is that by tampering the physics routine
of the simulation for herself she also causes perturbances and errors,
deliberate or not, to objects se interacts with during the tampering.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message