POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural? (Message 11 to 20 of 53)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural?
Date: 9 Dec 2007 16:51:03
Message: <475c6347@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:10:59 +0000, St. wrote:

>     Ham...bur...gers...
>
>     Want... three...
>
>     or 4...

We were going to make some last night, but it got to be too late to get
started...

Which reminds me, if I'm going to make bread today (first attempt ever),
I'd better get started... :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 9 Dec 2007 16:59:42
Message: <475c654e@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:10:59 +0000, St. wrote:
>
>>     Ham...bur...gers...
>>
>>     Want... three...
>>
>>     or 4...
>
> We were going to make some last night, but it got to be too late to get
> started...

     It reminds me of when I was kid and we 'always' called them hamburgers.
Now you never hear it, it's always 'beefburgers' here.

> Which reminds me, if I'm going to make bread today (first attempt ever),
> I'd better get started... :-)

    Mmmm... the smell of fresh-baked bread is to die for... The same as
fresh cut grass, (for me anyway).

     Good luck and enjoy!  :o)

      ~Steve~

> Jim