POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game Engines Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Game Engines (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Game Engines
Date: 11 Nov 2007 21:00:17
Message: <4737b3b1$1@news.povray.org>
I've been reading about Unreal Engine (for no particular reason except
I'm in the middle of an Unreal game).

I was wondering, will there ever be the Ultimate Game Engine, the one
where you could implement essentially any FPS-style model-the-real-world
type game more easily than rewriting your engine in a general purpose
language?

What's missing to make that happen?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)