POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Floor configuration Server Time
2 Jul 2024 02:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Floor configuration (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Re: Floor configuration
Date: 4 Oct 2011 17:00:25
Message: <4e8b73e9$1@news.povray.org>
Stan wrote:

> When I don't use HDR I can change it reflection, brilliance and other. But when
> I use HDR floor is just white or gray(

What exactly do you mean by "use HDR", are you talking
about a HDR environment or outputting HDR images? How do
you use it, can you show a piece of code?

The floor object itself should remain a white reflecting plane,
no change change required whether you use HDR or not.

Post a reply to this message