POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : output file Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:43:46 EDT (-0400)
  output file (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: colaroid
Subject: output file
Date: 17 Nov 2009 16:00:00
Message: <web.4b030ec2fb2de8d4cfad7b660@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all your help, I have finished my image however the output bitmap
becomes a bit blocky when I zoom in. I have rendered it at the highest possible
setting and it looks really good in the render window. Is there a way of
changing the output file to fix this?

Thank you

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks for all your help, I have finished my image however the output
> bitmap
> becomes a bit blocky when I zoom in. I have rendered it at the highest
> possible
> setting and it looks really good in the render window. Is there a way of
> changing the output file to fix this?

That's what anti-aliasing is for, try the standard AA settings,
or use something slower like +am2 +a0.1 +r4. As a last
resort you can add custom render sizes to quickres.ini and
render the whole image larger.

Post a reply to this message