POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : output file : Re: output file Server Time
8 Jul 2024 02:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: output file
From: Alain
Date: 18 Nov 2009 12:15:23
Message: <4b042bab$1@news.povray.org>

> I didn't know you could increase the resolution from the defaults so thanks for
> that info. I did however find the +fn info in the help manual but I don't know
> where to put it. I tried putting it in the code for the picture but it showed it
> as an error is this not where it is meant to go or am I typing something wrong?
>
> Sorry I'm not very technical minded
> Thanks

You put the command line options in the area marked as "Command line box"
You also can put it in the main INI file. Menu->Tools->Edit master
povray.ini
Just put it alone on a new line and save the file.
If you do that, then ALL your rendered images will be saved as PNG files
/unless/ you disable file output or force it to another file type.

Alain

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'command-line.jpg' (14 KB)