POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : make check error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  make check error (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: make check error
Date: 26 Apr 2007 17:27:34
Message: <46311945@news.povray.org>
cdbaric <CD Baric> wrote:
> I could have sworn I installed a GUI povray for Linux on a clients machine a
> couple years ago.

  I bet you installed kpovmodeller.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: William Tracy
Date: 26 Apr 2007 17:51:03
Message: <46311ec7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> cdbaric <CD Baric> wrote:
>> I could have sworn I installed a GUI povray for Linux on a clients machine a
>> couple years ago.
>
>   I bet you installed kpovmodeller.

Seconded.

The GUI "part" of Povray for Unix is a separate program.

--
William Tracy

You know you've been raytracing too long when you seriously entertain
thoughts about learning C so you can improve POV-Ray without waiting for
the POV Team to do it.
Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo

Post a reply to this message