POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : make check error : Re: make check error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: make check error
From: cdbaric
Date: 27 Apr 2007 04:50:02
Message: <web.4631b9215f5234062f6b48680@news.povray.org>
William Tracy <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> > cdbaric <CD Baric> wrote:
> >> I could have sworn I installed a GUI povray for Linux on a clients machine a
> >> couple years ago.

> >   I bet you installed kpovmodeller.

> The GUI "part" of Povray for Unix is a separate program.

I am pretty sure that is not it.

I am digging through all my backups to see if I can find it.

Any recommendations for a Linux GUI? kpovmodler looks a little out of date.

It is hard to believe people are creating these beautiful pictures only
using a command line interface.

Thank for the input - I will keep you apprised.

Bar