POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : In need of a complete tutorial for beginers Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:33:44 EDT (-0400)
  In need of a complete tutorial for beginers (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Asterisco
Subject: In need of a complete tutorial for beginers
Date: 19 Jun 2003 14:10:01
Message: <web.3ef1fb4d5fc5bbad886b7c970@news.povray.org>
I'm a normal computer user, few days ago I saw some images created in Pov
Ray, I was amazed, so I downloaded the file of POV-Ray, I've already read
the instructions and turotials but I don't understand how to use this
program. Can somebody help me and give URLs of "COMPLETE"!! tutorials?

Post a reply to this message