POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : In need of a complete tutorial for beginers : Re: In need of a complete tutorial for beginers Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In need of a complete tutorial for beginers
From: LibraryMan
Date: 19 Jun 2003 15:20:01
Message: <web.3ef20ca730db62ed738e706a0@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:
..... Beyond that, read the docs, read the
>newsgroups, repeat as neccesary.

Specifically, http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/26/#s03

It really is the best way to get started.  If I can do it, I'm fairly sure
you can too! :-)  Actually, I've found POV coding to be a very rewarding
and satisfying "intro" to programming logic for non-programmers.
Even simple marbelized spheres are more interesting than "Hello World" or
useless primitive "phone lists."

--Library Man