POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : very strange... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  very strange... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: J Tellings
Subject: very strange...
Date: 31 Mar 2003 11:52:11
Message: <3e88723b@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I had a POV-Ray image with an height-field. It were smooth mountains which
looked quite good. After I have bought a new harddisk, I reinstalled POV-Ray
and I rendered the file again. The file and the tga-file were exactly the
same. Now I see very pixelated mountains. It's the same POV-Ray version.
Does anyone know a solution???

THANKS A LOT!!!

J T

Post a reply to this message