POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glass window texture Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Glass window texture (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: David Kraics
Subject: Glass window texture
Date: 4 Dec 2023 20:15:00
Message: <web.656e7870640817446633439fa57e0@news.povray.org>
Hello. I am trying to reproduce the texture of the glass panels on this
building. It is very reflective but also seems to have a dark tint. I included a
picture because I can't describe it better. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shiny.jpg' (162 KB)

Preview of image 'shiny.jpg'