POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glass window texture : Re: Glass window texture Server Time
9 May 2024 17:07:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass window texture
From: David Kraics
Date: 15 Jan 2024 17:25:00
Message: <web.65a5b0a0f523435b87b92d44a57e0@news.povray.org>
"David Kraics" <bar### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Took a finish from the Metals.inc file to make the finish for the texture. Not
> bad, I think. Building finished. Didn't bother with the doors.

Scratch that. Added a missing base and added the revolving doors. The window
panels should be slightly different next to the doors, but I got lost in the
coding I made. Maybe I'll figure it out later, but frankly I am sick of this
building, and so much want to be done with it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'plazatower.png' (59 KB)

Preview of image 'plazatower.png'