POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Only kind wishes to developers! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Only kind wishes to developers! (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: LanuHum
Subject: Only kind wishes to developers!
Date: 27 Feb 2016 16:00:01
Message: <web.56d20d24963fe2947a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
My dear developers!
You do a lot of work.
I see it.
Your mistake - isn't present a fast render of curves.
Sphere_sweep - bad option.
Povray - is very good. But, you are stubborn. :)
Why you aren't interested time of a render
 scenes, but only quality???
Quality - it is very good, but speed is your prize.
You don't understand it - it is bad.
I don't advise. I recommend to strengthen your force.
You are strong!
Give us what isn't present anywhere!

Sorry, if you haven't understood me again :) :(

Post a reply to this message