POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Only kind wishes to developers! : Re: Only kind wishes to developers! Server Time
2 May 2024 22:50:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only kind wishes to developers!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 27 Feb 2016 19:18:05
Message: <56d23cbd@news.povray.org>
For my part, I can with all self-confidence say, that I really love or
like POV-Ray very much. I never repended to have started using it in the
very early 1990s. And over all that time, the developers did a great
job. Well, ALMOST all developers, I should say, he he he!

Yes, rendering takes time, but I am willing to pay that price. I like
quality.

The only feature I am missing, is the ability to export POV-Ray scenes
into a few other 3D file formats. If POV-Ray could be made exporting
into the quite similar OpenSCAD file format, we could take over from there.

But I know, as long as I have my hands and fingers, I will continue to
use POV-Ray.