POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Urs Holzer
Subject: Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird"
Date: 25 Oct 2012 06:26:38
Message: <508913de$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

In the entry "The Wet Bird" in the hall of fame
(http://hof.povray.org/mouille.html), it is written "March-April 2001
IRTC Winner". The correct date is March-April 2000 (see
http://www.irtc.org/stills/2000-04-30.html)

Anyway, it is one of the best pictures I have ever seen, be it raytraced
or not.

Greetings
Urs

Post a reply to this message