POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" : Re: Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wrong date in hall of fame entry "The Wet Bird"
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Oct 2012 14:51:02
Message: <50898a16@news.povray.org>
On 25/10/12 19:44, Norbert Kern wrote:
> Yes, it is raytraced for sure!!! ;-)

   At he time, I couldn't understand how some people really believed it
was a photo... I guess some people can't "see" past he first impression.

   Nowadays I can understand someone takes a Mental Ray render for a
photo... I myself had to watch a whole episode of "The Amazing World of
Gumball" to be sure it was CG before checking on the web.

--
Jaime