POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "out of memory" error during render in RC2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  "out of memory" error during render in RC2 (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: stevenvh
Subject: "out of memory" error during render in RC2
Date: 9 Jan 2011 11:25:00
Message: <web.4d29e0d04e3204bc0721a1d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'm trying to render an image at 19050x7620 resolution in v3.7 RC2. The image
has radiosity, so the rendering takes some iterations. After some 40% of the
last iteration (pixel level) it stops with an "out of memory" error.
Is there a way to increase memory, like by some parameter in an ini-file, so I
can render the image completely?
TIA
Steven

I'm running v3.7 RC2 under Windows XP on a 4GB RAM machine.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm running v3.7 RC2 under Windows XP on a 4GB RAM machine.

Correction: that's 3GB of RAM

Post a reply to this message