POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "out of memory" error during render in RC2 : Re: "out of memory" error during render in RC2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "out of memory" error during render in RC2
From: stevenvh
Date: 10 Jan 2011 12:35:00
Message: <web.4d2b4264aa4d819dc0721a1d0@news.povray.org>
The scene in my test had 71000 objects. To know if the number of objects is
relevant in this or not, I retried with just simple 3 objects. The result is the
same, at the exact same position: 43% in the final iteration.
Are there people who successfully managed to render high resolution images in
RC2, in the order of 100 million pixels?