POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blender Vs PovRay Server Time
16 May 2024 13:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Blender Vs PovRay (Message 35 to 44 of 44)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Blender Vs PovRay
Date: 29 Oct 2008 12:48:53
Message: <490893f5@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> My mother would have given her eye teeth for a pattern generator like this.

Now that you mention it, I think I've found the basis of a macro for my
walk-thru castle's tapestries. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Date: 29 Oct 2008 14:37:35
Message: <4908ad6f$1@news.povray.org>
Janet wrote:

> I just want to say this is so much fun to play around with. Thanks for sharing
> it.
>
> Janet

Your welcome :)

Sam

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Date: 29 Oct 2008 14:40:51
Message: <4908ae33$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
>
>> I just want to say this is so much fun to play around with. Thanks for sharing
>> it.
>>

> My mother would have given her eye teeth for a pattern generator like this. I
> can see her using it for Fair Isle jumpers.
>
> Stephen

Eye teeth? Are those little stones you put into your teeth? If so, I
thought Kim Stanley Robinson came up with that...

Oh, I just remembered why I didn't post this pattern before. Your
message reminded me that I once had plans to generate textile patterns
with the hopes of selling them, using this generator. Oh well, maybe one
of you can do it ;)

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> Eye teeth? Are those little stones you put into your teeth? If so, I
> thought Kim Stanley Robinson came up with that...

LOL, Your eye teeth are your canine teeth and those gem stones are an African
thing to show your wealth.

> Oh, I just remembered why I didn't post this pattern before. Your
> message reminded me that I once had plans to generate textile patterns
> with the hopes of selling them, using this generator. Oh well, maybe one
> of you can do it ;)

Post a reply to this message